SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 TCP ActiveX Description
General specification for ActiveX Control
- Support Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista which must have the VB6 runtime environment
- Support most development environment which supports ActiveX or OLE design (Visual Basic/Visual C++/C#/VB.NET/VBA/C++ Builder/Delphi and so on)
- Support to read and write Bit, Word, Long, Float, Double, Ascii Char String, Wide char string.
- Able to Connect up to 16 PLCs via TCP port
- Support S7-200/300/400 CPUs, can connect both S7-200, S7-300 and S7-400 PLC all together with CP 243-1, CP243-1 IT, CP 343-1, CP343-1 IT, CP 443-1, CP443-1 IT or the CPU which support Ethernet.
- Runtime free
SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 TCP ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 TCP ActiveX 1.0.0
Release notes are not available currently.
SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 TCP ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.